mardi 16 juin 2015

Just Cause 3 look crazy(Gameplay trailer E3)

The two was so so or I did not get a good version. But even with its problem, it could have be a good game for some.

It's a TPS and the 3 will be free world. When I look at Farcry 4 and other free world games I think they could be right to choose the non linear gameplay type to free world.

More than that, the world appear to be destructible a lot. And looking at the video, it look crazy and very interesting. I've said couple of days ago that destructible world was useless but I guess I was wrong when I look at this video. I keep saying that in BF4, the destructible world is not that much useful. Look like that in the future, they could use it like Square Enix is going to use it in Just Cause 3.

The game appear to come with very interesting mission and a lot of stuff guns and gadget. There is a mp too that sound interesting to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i6SZUVdju8


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire