lundi 15 juin 2015

The new King Quest (Gameplay) trailer

I'm looking at this video and I don't understand if it's a point and click like it was or not. So it's why I have place gameplay in (). Anyway, just the theme sound interesting to me and this must be because I feel some kind of nostalgia for King Quest 6 that I have somehow enjoy.

Of course King Quest 6 to me is a game that need to be play with a walkthrough or with a hint that can lead to solution or walkthrough. I'm not sure of this because I wonder if I could beat it now that I'm very wake up. But I have my doubt that I could beat King Quest 6 so I wonder who could?

So the graphics look nice but odd. I think I'm going to try that if I have the cash and I probably going to watch futher more the Youtubers playing it to find out if this could be a buy or not.

Coming later this year, source Wikipedia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znn5zbuN2Po

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire