lundi 15 juin 2015

Microsoft conference at nogirls, I mean E3

What a nice show anyway. I can't believe how this stage was nice with the light and all place to do speech.

So there was a lot of games that I did not like at all but some was interesting.

First Tomb Raider look good again. I've seen like 5 minutes of good gameplay; Climbing on icy hills with the same tools to climb like the in the past Tomb Raider. Graphics look damn good but not really better than the past one. Look like the Tombs will be fun to hit again but we did not see almost anything about it.

Halo 5 was looking good too. I've seen the mp in the beta phase and it was looking cool as the last one I've played on 360 tree years ago.

Gears Of Wars 4 was there too with some nice gameplay. This look like another good game to play soon in august. The mp beta is now live and was launched at the Microsoft conference.

A new space survival game from the creator of Dayz has been announce with a trailer that did not contain any gameplay but anyway just the idea sound good enough to me.

There is also the new Tom Clancy The division that is coming for 2016 and was announce by a French guy from Ubisoft.

Fallout 4 was looking so cool too. Same theme as the 3 but now with fps action for combat and some of the 3 aspect of fight mix with fps. With great graphics compare to the 3.

A new controller call elite could be cool for some drivers.

The last interesting thing I can remember was the Hololens with Minecraft. This look a cool gadget but I doubt I'll use that for now. But could be interesting in the future with more stuff. Like for example explaining in 3D the plan of csgo.

I can't find the video of the conference in Youtube but it is suppose to be there according to the stream in Twitch.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire