lundi 29 juin 2015

A bit of deception on Battlefront but it could be all fine

Nofrag point me to a good article that claim they had an interview with the dev.


So the most important say that the AT-ATs will  be on a track so it is impossible to control or drive it.


But it will be possible to fire its guns and use the orbital strike; Both things I've seen a video of the E3 and was looking good. It is unfortunate that this vehicle can't be control but Dice tell us will be all good for the gameplay; I guess that if the AT-ATs was controllable, the game would change so much that it would be not as good as it is meant to be and it would not be like the movie either: I guess that sometimes that AT-ATs would not even reach anything, like the generator, and it would not be good for the story gameplay and linear multiplayer fight they want to bring.

Other news is the there is no more space fight in Battlefront like it was possible the past two. I never played it anyway and while I'm interested, I don't mind much.

Last thing, it appear that I can't be in but anyway I'm not playing Alpha, beta tester does this, it appear that the game will enter in close alpha the 2 of July. You can get access from I don't know where in Origin, IGN claim.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire