mercredi 17 juin 2015

Just cause 3, 11 minutes of gameplay with dev comment E3


The video show and explain more how it work. I can say that it will be a like a arcade mini-gta. With more physic or a lot of the gameplay that emphasis physic. You can even fly as much as you want with some sort of wing as long as you use well the very strong grapple. The very strong grapple that can be use to destroy a lot of stuff in town. Than you got the vehicle that goes from car to tank and jet fighter. I'm not sure if the bridge part with the chopper in the video is gameplay but I guess they pretend it will.

The explosion and arcade physic look good and I can't wait to see if the car driving will be fun. So this is for sure a game I'm looking for now and it will be release the first december.

Video found at PCGAMER


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire