mercredi 24 juin 2015

TB report on Batman: Arkham Knight: Bad port. Mat report: bad port

Ok so there is the rumor about this new game to be a bad port. TB point that on his system, the game run correctly but he got an awesome computer with a TITAN on it. He than say that most people cannot run this game correctly.

Than we got an overview of the settings menu of the game. And when I don't really mind about Anti-aliasing options because I never use it and turn it off but I doubt this make sense for a pc release. A pc is a platform that need option so you can set the game to work well with the hardware that is very different.

But check this one out, this is were I can definitely say it's a bad port: No mouse sensitivity. What a joke. I hope the sensitivity will be set to something I like otherwise no point to play this game.

More than that, it appear that some settings like fps cap can be change in the config files of the game and not in the menu. This is not what I call a gold version.

This is not finish! The controller set of the game is made for the dualshock. lol. No Xbox controller scheme? At least not in the settings. I wonder how much trouble people have to play with an Xbox controller. The sure thing is, no way for them to figure out what button is for what unless trying it or getting it from the tutorial that I'm not even aware if it exist. Check out at 7:33 on this video to see the option menu.

Other than that it appear the game have sly problem.
Freeze like I had in Shadow of Mordor.
The rest of the video is for you, I stopped at: 16:21

TB report Youtube

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire