jeudi 25 juin 2015

Rise of the Tomb raider video interview with dev(game director)


This interview appear to be from last week E3 and I'm not sure why it got posted here. Anyway still good.

Brain Horton from Crystal Dynamics and two other guy from IGN give a nice interview that I'm going to resume here:

I found out that what we've seen in the E3 demo was something at very early game and not the beginnings like I though. If the last Tomb Raider was somehow open world or semi free world it appear that the new one will have level or hubs like say the GD that are 2 to 3 times bigger. And he say there is going to have a lot more stuff to do in the levels now. The game is not only going to be in Siberia, there is also the desert and other climate. He than claim that Lara is surnatural what I'm not perfectly agree with with my life development and thinking so far. So like in all Tomb Raider, we're going to have exploration, puzzle and combat and he say that the combat will be "more" now. As I have see in a video of gameplay, maybe he is talking about tank gas and alike that you can take and trow in fire near the soldier that you have just trap and everything blow. Also swimming will be in now and just like the rest can be done in the "free world" that I make you remember is more a semi one to I expect because of what we've seen in the past one. Hunting will be a big part of the game and it now not just give xp but stuff to craft things. Cool crafting in Tomb Raider. And finally there is some new stuff for better graphics and it's about lightning effect.

Rise of the Tome Raider Interview - IGN Live: E3 2015

For those who miss it: 15 minutes of gameplay

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire