mardi 16 juin 2015

Late, Doom 4 at E3

The gameplay videos was release first but I forgot to post about it.

Look like a good shooter again. I can't see much because of my laptop. Look a bit repetitive or maybe I'm getting use to always the same FPS: The animation to kill the agonizing monster is always the same and 3 or 4 each monster would sound greater to me. We can see edge climbing and some kind of suit for jumping from high ground without damage. Guns are typical but I'm not sure what they could be in term of new stuff. Also there is a timebreak for choosing guns which is cool but it appear that people don't know or forget to bind the gun key like I do. I even can't do it sometimes lol. Enemy and wave look cool to beat and again there is large boss. I saw some good death animation for the monster with jetpack, very cool.

Here the video in 720p that is suppose to be HD but is not imo. Maybe you can find better in Youtube on your side!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXhpg9Qx6l0

Edit:

I found out a good video that show much more and do an analyze of the gameplay shown at the E3.

It appear that the game won't be repetitive after all, there is tons of death animation. Gamesradar have a good article with gif for a lot of death animation.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire