vendredi 12 juin 2015

Youtube to make a Twitch like this summer

It's what I though, let's play are popular and could become even more when everybody will be aware that without Xbox you still kind of play. To not count that sometimes I prefer to watch girls playing than play myself. I doubt I'm the only one in this situation. Like I though too that Twitch was better than Youtube for streaming games.

So according the BBC, Youtube should launch this summer an app and website for games video only. I guess that the site will look like Twitch somehow: I mean, first the possibility to browse by games and maybe categories. This mean much better than Youtube right now for games. Myself I would have choose twitch over Youtube to stream for this reason, the browsing by games.

I'm not sure if Youtube and Twitch will keep up the paste with Steam. Because Steam too is an interesting platform to stream. In my case, I'll choose Google and Youtube if the new website make sense.

Source

Edit: The photo:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire