mardi 16 juin 2015

Gameplay Video for Deus Ex E3


The trailer was good but we had no gameplay or we had something similar to gameplay but it was not like I expected. So I did not even post the news about it.

This is make by the Studio of Montréal. I just found them out like months ago. So this mean for sure a buy and finish unless it's a total crap.

We can see good gadgets in the videos. We can see good gunfight in FPS. There is breaktime. The graphics look good in 720p but I think not as good as the other major title like Uncharted 4.

I did not play the past game of the series because I when I tried it, the game was too old. And when the games was release I had no computer.

Release date: Unknown
Studios: Eidos Montréal
Official site: https://www.deusex.com/

Here the IGN video found on nofrag, skip for 1:17

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire