mercredi 12 août 2015

A Xbox One game trailer claim that Xbox have pass to the cloud gaming

Kind of funny that I have no seen this news nowhere. I just watched this trailer of Crackdown 3 that got my attention from Gamespot forums because they say the games will work and change according to your isp; Isp transfer speed I guess. So if you listen well in this trailer, at 1:32, it say that the game will use the cloud to compute in mp the demolish-able world that is total in this game from their said.

This is very interesting because cloud gaming could be the future and no more new console with that. As we know, it's just a device that connect the controllers, the tv, and the network and all the computing is made server side. There was a console already that tried to took the market in the past year but fail and I was guessing if the major like Microsoft could do the move; So.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire