vendredi 7 août 2015

I've seen Star Citizen GamesCom live presentation

Or the last 5 minutes...

I can say that the game is looking good. As a remember we talk about a space sim that will mix fps and space simulation. I'm not sure if you can buy stuff and be a Merchant like I was in Privateer 2 but according to this page and videos on it it look like it is possible to land on planet and anything maybe.

So the reason why I'm talking about this game is because I got this game in my sight for a while now and followed it a bit with even dev video but until today that I saw more of this game, I know expect that this could be a good game. I hope I won't be mistaken like I was with Elite: Dangerous.

So I'll follow more this game now and write about it and we'll need to wait in 2016 to all(the rich) play it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire