samedi 29 août 2015

Demo walkthrough video of the new Hitman

The reputation is this series is a bit low with me because I've tried the last game of the series like one month ago and it was not a functional product imo. But why not giving it another chance because of the theme that bring what appear people like which is violence but legit because I don't see any problem with this game right now because I think Hitman is part of this world and it could be axé to play such a game for our members.

So the second start a little bad with a mistake on the video but I could have not understand well that you can hide weapons in box that is going to be deliver by bots? But anyway, I wish to give this game a chance for the reason stated in the first paragraph.

So about the game that is shown on the video: We can see a new type of game that appear be to kind of complex. The problem is, even with my mind, I doubt I could find all the stuff to do in a level. But with more demo walkthrough like this one I think I could get good at this. Also with xp on the game and with next game of the series I could get better in better and understand more what I can do. So I could do a nice hit.

Good to make note that it appear this game could have a large replay value, I mean, finishing the game more than 2 or 3 times for players that really like the game. This is an important point because I think that in this fierce market, people want to get the best out of their cash and game life is important.

So enjoy the demo walkthrough, a video that demonstrate the game and explain how the game work. Also enjoy the quality of the hit at the end of the video haha.

This game is due for 8 December of 2015.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire