jeudi 9 juillet 2015

Twisted metal like goes 24

This is unbelievable, it appear that we don't know when, that I'm going to have a good car fighting game on PC. Well, it look good.

From PCGAMER, this is the trailer that took my attention:


Cars look a bit weird to me but this game look like a good one. From the official website , that make a lot of sense, a about that make sense, we talk about 700km/h madness on maybe semi destructive tracks with a lot of cool weapons. They even pretend that the music will rock for once. So this is not going to be like Twisted Metal, I mean a free roam racing-war game but it sound enough interesting to me to talk about it.

We'll see later if we get a release date because no way to find a release date on the site and the forums.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire