lundi 6 juillet 2015

So I got the chance to watch more of No man' sky. I found that video on Nofrag. 18 minutes of gameplay with what appear to be the dev.

Look like we get a jetpack. Not sure if we get that at start or we need need to craft it or buy it. The jetpack appear to have no fuel limit.

From the talk, it appear that there is a lot of ship to buy and upgrade. It is possible to upgrade weapons and like I said it is possible to craft stuff.

There is heat star on each planet. And level 5 stars(max) appear to be hard to not say supernatural skillz needed to stay on the planet if the 5 stars are on.

I think it has been said and so said again that you can be a pirate or hunt the pirate. And as a pirate it is even possible to blow up a whole station for loot. We can't see this in the video but the dev said we can do it.

I think that like we've seen in the E3 and the other video, this game look good but I wonder if it will end quick because it appear to have not much content. Maybe by the time it will be release more content will be on. Also, from now on, I'll call this kind of game Indie game because they are not as the quality of a 3A product and does not have much content. I took this term from another video. Good to say that it does not change that I'm going to play this No man' sky for sure if I have the cash by then because I'm very interested in crafting games. It look a good indie game.

Finally, I say that I don't really understand how we're going to find other players in such a large universe. As we can see in the video, there is no way to have a universe map or some kind of tools to find players. I hope they'll have the time to make some kind of way to find players and coop with them to do what it can be done in this game.

Related articles:
http://gamingnews244.blogspot.ca/2015/06/at-least-we-get-one-of-nice-product.html
http://gamingnews244.blogspot.ca/2015/06/no-mans-sky-for-ps4-gameplay-video.html




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire