mercredi 22 juillet 2015

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 footage and commentary

24:04 of it.

  • It will be an open world game
  • The drone look great, just like I've imagine in my dreams ans so I mean real or will be
  • Can hack with the drone, wow cool sound realistic to me
  • There is safe house where crafting is possible
  • Dynamic weather
  • Look like it will have a stealth part that could be main and it look interesting


So Nofrag, where I found the video, is not impress but I am. They pretend there is nothings new to what we have now on the market. They could be on another mental state than me because I kinda just restarted playing hardcore.

Can't wait to play this game and I hope I will be able to play it. It schedule for Q2 next here.

Related article

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire