lundi 7 septembre 2015

SnapMap of Doom 4 (Trailer)

Bethesda released a trailer of their new toy that is going to be release with the expected great Doom 4.

This new program or feature will give the opportunity to make map easy on a friendly user program. I'm not even sure if these map will work in mp because in the trailer they are speaking about sp maps with bots that look like the real Doom 4 games levels.

I can't wait to have more info on this. It has been presented on the last E3 but I did not read about it and now the trailer.

I'm for sure going to make some mp maps with that. I already though about one that I call TwoJumps. I'm sure this will make a lot of mappers because it's easy to use and will give much more content to the game; Finally a fps with infinite maps...


SnapMap trailer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire