mardi 17 janvier 2017

A new game in the world of Half-Life or Portal in a AMA on Reddit with Gabe Newell!

Gabe Newell did a AMA(Ask me anything) today on Reddit and said that new IP is coming in the universe of HL or Portal.

I quote the question:
Any chance of a new IP that takes place in the half-life/portal universe? I feel like there's a lot of story left to be explored there. Thanks!
And I quote the answer:
 Yep.
***

Now the question is what is a new IP and this what I got from my favourite forum: 

 Intellectual Property. Signifies ownership over a series.

Example: "Halo" is an IP owned by Microsoft.

So this mean, a new game is coming either in the world of Portal or Half-Life.

Look like it's not clear if we're talking about a new Half-Life or Portal...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire