lundi 1 septembre 2014

The new Mortal Kombat look great at pax

Here a video comming from Pax and Gamespot.com.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txLugcyNCL4

As we can see, this just look like the last Mortal in even better. Scorpion appear to have a lot new great move for us and this is just good. More move and more combo and other stuff like the slow motion x-ray hit will be a lot of fun and will give a good show; Especially if I'm the one that play and learn all this. This is going to be great to watch I'm sure. Something as good as my Titanfall show maybe.

The interview must tell a lot but unfortunately I did not been able to listen a single second of it. Guess why... I'm sure this is good to listen for fans of Mortal. It must tell a lot about the development of the game and it's a lot of fun to see the dev speaking about their art like this.

See you in 2015 MKX!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire